A patient may need emergency care if he/she is suffering from severe pain, or when his/her physical condition indicates imminent loss of life and/or limb and other bodily function if treatment is not provided within 6-8 hours from occurrence of the condition. In such cases, we have accredited more than 500 hospitals/clinics nationwide who are ready to provide the following free of charge:
- Doctor’s services
- Medicines used during treatment given in the emergency room
- Oxygen and intravenous fluids
- Dressings, casts and sutures
- Laboratory, x-ray and other diagnostic examinations directly related to the emergency management of the patient
- Use of anti-rabies vaccines, anti-tetanus vaccines, and anti-venom in accordance to the type of plan acquired.